How Do I activate Parental Control on my Roku
Sling TV: Enable Parental Controls - RokuParental Control is the best option for lock your channels if you want to lock Sling TV channel then you have to follow some steps such as:
- To setup, Parental Control goes to your setting page and select the Parental Control.
- Now you can start to click the enable
- Then need to create a strong pin code
- After then select all Locked content
- Click the lock purchases
- Now your channels successfully locked icon shows on the locked channels.
- If you want to watch again these channels then you just enter the pin code and enjoy the content.
- After entering your PIN you can start streaming.
- If you forget you pin code then you just click the reminder to reset your pin
How to Set Parental Control to YouTube Videos
- Fist you need to go you-tube home page www.youtube.com
- Click the sign in and log in to your you-tube account
- Now you can back to the home page and scroll
- Click on you-tube drop-down setting
- Click on the safety button near you tube homepage button and the setting area will expand
- Click the on option
- And click the Lock safety mode on this browser.
- Click the “Save” button.
- After clicking the save button the page reload automatically and you can see a banner on top of the page
- Your Setting “successfully enable safety mode”
- To lock the setting on logout your you-tube account
- Now will not be possible to unlock the safety mode without login into your account
- If you want to see again then you can scroll on page and click on the safety button
- Choose your safety mode and enjoy
For more support of activate Parental Control channels on Roku and how to activate Roku.com/link
account visit our website https://wwwrokucom.link